Therapeutic Services Proudly Provided By:
Meeting the Unmet Needs of Children Who Are "Falling Through The Cracks"
In addition to providing traditional pediatric physical therapy services, we strive to help:
• Kids with known or suspected Sensory Processing Disorders
• Kids who do not qualify for Early Intervention or School Services (falling
below cutoff scores)
• Kids who could benefit from additional therapy programming year round or
• Kids who are "at risk" or who have mild delays but who do not need formal
• Kids of new parents or whose parents would like to promote their child's
• Kids who are overweight or who live a sedentary lifestyle.
Traditional Physical Therapy
Offering evaluation and treatment for children with a variety of disorders that may impact their physical performance, including Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Torticollis, Spina Bifida, Down's Syndrome, Congenital Abnormalities, Toe Walkers and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Utilizing a specialized sensory-based approach to evaluate and treat individuals with known or suspected Sensory Processing Disorders.
Wellness and Developmental Services
Structured programming designed to educate parents and enhance a child’s normal development.
To schedule an evaluation or to inquire about private or group based physical therapy or wellness services, please contact us at 585-924-AIMS or email Kristen directly at KlyczekPT@frontier.com.